We are hiring for the following positions
Director of First Impressions
Director of First Impressions Wanted for Mississippi's Fastest Growing Estate Planning and Elder Law Firm
Are you a professional and organized individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment?
Do you have a passion for delivering a first-class client experience?
Are you motivated by accountability?
If so, we have the perfect opportunity for you! Our firm is seeking a Director of First Impressions to join our team.
- Answering phones and greeting clients
- Preparing client areas for meetings
- Filing paper and electronic documents
- Drafting letters and correspondence
- Organizing and maintaining office systems and checklist
- Making coffee, checking mail, and running errands
- Managing office inventory and ordering supplies
- Preparing documents and scheduling signings with clients
- Scheduling and calendaring
- Obtaining hearing dates from court
- Managing client intake forms
- Cleaning the office as needed
- Opening and closing the office
- Calling clients and obtaining information and documents
Experience and Education:
- Previous experience working in an office environment
- Associate degree preferred but not required
- Strong attention to detail
- Listens carefully and takes detailed notes
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Enjoys working with older clients
- Works independently but also as part of a team
- Enjoys a small office environment
Our firm values a positive work environment, excellent client service, and a proactive attitude. We are committed to constant and never-ending improvement of ourselves and our office. If you share these values and are ready to take on a challenging and rewarding role, we encourage you to apply. To apply for this position, please email careers[at]perklawgroup.com your resume that provides details on prior positions and tasks performed, a cover letter telling us why you are searching for a new position and why you are the best person for this position. The subject line of your email must be styled "Lastname, Firstname - I'm a great fit"
Only those being considered for this position will be contacted.
No phone call applications will be accepted. No agencies please.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.00 - $16.00 per hour
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
- Associate (Preferred)
- Microsoft Office: 1 year (Preferred)
- administrative assistant: 1 year (Preferred)